Commerce House School Uniform Policy
At Commerce House we wear our uniform with pride and recognise the importance of looking smart at all times.
- HLP tie
- Plain black trousers or a plain ‘A’ shaped knee length black skirt
- Black socks / Plain black tights
- Plain black flat leather shoes with no markings (No trainers, plimsolls or boots)
- Plain navy blue v-neck jumper
- Plain white t-shirt
- Black tracksuit bottoms or shorts
Please ensure that all items are named.
- Shirts should be tucked in at all times.
- Trousers must not be worn below the waist.
- Trainers will not be allowed inside the buildings, but may be worn during PE.
- Skirts should be “A” line and knee length.
- Long white/black socks or black tights.
- Hair accessories and head scarves should be black or white.
- Earrings are limited to studs and no other jewellery is permitted.
- Hairstyles must be sensible – no shaved patterns, tramlines or slits in eyebrows.
- Nail varnish and false nails should not be worn.
- Hoodies are not allowed in school.
Mobile phones or other electronic equipment are not to be used in school. Mobile phones and
electronic equipment will be placed in student lockers on arrival at school and returned at the end
of the school day.