We have a small number of on-site placements for young people with SEMH as their primary need. We provide a small specialised environment where developmental gaps are addressed using the principles of nurture. We also provide advice and training to schools on best practice in supporting young people with SEMH in their setting.
· Children's learning is understood developmentally
· The classroom offers a safe base
· The importance of nurture for the development of wellbeing
· Language is a vital means of communication
· All behaviour is communication
· The importance of transition in children's lives