The Key Stage 3 Offer
Our Key Stage 3 students are being prepared for their return to school.
The aims of the key stage 3 curriculum are:
- To prepare students for a reintegration back in to a mainstream school or other appropriate educational centre.
- To assess all pupils to identify additional needs & make appropriate and relevant referrals to support students on their return to school.
- To give students an opportunity to address the reasons why they are no longer in their previous school & to demonstrate that they are in a position to return to a mainstream environment.
- To work with families to support their child’s education.
- To support schools & students to give them the best opportunity to make a successful transition.