We are committed to ensuring that students are safe when using the internet across the Haringey Learning Partnership schools. We ask parents/carers to be interested and supportive when monitoring their children’s use of the internet. This page has been designed to give you information that will support you in this role.
What is my child doing online through social networking?
When online, children and young people can learn new things, get help with their homework, express themselves creatively and connect with friends and family. There are also risks, but by understanding and talking about the dangers you can help keep your child safe online.
The information provided on this page will provide information and support to ensure that your child stays
The following website links provide information to various information on child health and safety.
- Parent View- Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school and to view others opinions.
- Family Lives - A national family support charity that covers all aspects of family life with 24/7 support.
- Bullying UK - A support page for all aspects of Bullying.
- Action for Children - A children's charity which covers a wide range of services including family support.
- Department for Education (DfE) - Services and guidance on education direct from the Department for Education.
- NHS - Mental Health helplines.
- Think U Know - Internet and Online safety advice for parents which caters for both primary secondary school children